Memmert™ Waterbaths WTB
Ideal for temperature control of ointments, emulsions, samples, plates and nutrient solutions in the laboratory, as well as warm storage and calibration in the industrial segment.
Brand: Memmert™ WTB11
Additional Details : Weight : 6.00000kg
Intuitive, flexible and calibratable - these three words describe the Memmert water bath WTB.
- Model sizes: 6, 11, 15, 24, 35 and 50
- Working temperature range: +5°C above the ambient temperature up to +100°C
- Working temperature range with Peltier cooling unit CDP: +10°C to 100°C
- Temperature setting: Celsuis / Fahrenheit
- Temperature control: two-stage safety system to prevent over temperature, individually adjustable over temperature alarm
- Timer: digital timer from 1 min. up to 99 hours 59 min., visual and acoustic
- Intuitive to operate, customizable remote screen CustomView
- Excellent operating concept: colour graphic display with touchscreen and convenient menu navigation
- Pracital and robust: quick water drainage, easy to clean
- Can be flexibility expanded with customised accessories (e.g. circulation pump, cooling unit, shaking device, test tube holders)
- Can be calibrated for precise temperature settings (2-point calibration)
Perfect for everyday use in the laboratory: The high-quality stainless steel container with rounded corners is easy to clean and can be completely drained using the standard drain valve without residue left behind. The compact ergonomic design means the Memmert WTB fits on any laboratory table.
|289 x 349 x 295 mm|
|3.5 in. color graphic display with touch screen|
|At least 5 above ambient to 100°C|
|267 x 207 x 200 mm|
|Digital timer from 1 min. up to 99 hours 59 min., visual and acoustic|