Fisherbrand Product of the Month
Fisherbrand™ Disposable PES Filter Units
Increase cell culture sample protection with Fisherbrand sterile disposable vacuum filter units with PES membranes. The polyethersulfone (PES) membranes have low extractables and low protein binding for use in sterile filtration and clarification of cell culture media and serum.
- PES membrane is low protein binding to maintain protein balance
- PES membrane has low extractables to maintain media purity
- Upper chamber of filter units is clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalogue number, lot number and expiration date
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- 0.2µm units for sterile filtration
- 0.45µm units for fluid clarification and particle removal
Terms & Conditions
* Discount will apply to qualifying orders received by the Fisher Scientific channel between 1st and 30th September 2022. Promotion code must be presented at the time of order. Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.