missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Sodium Hydroxide, Certified AR for Analysis, 30% Solution, d=1.33, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
|Synonym||sodium hydroxide, caustic soda, sodium hydrate, white caustic, soda lye, aetznatron, ascarite, sodium hydroxide na oh, sodium hydroxide solution, soda, caustic|
|Molecular Weight (g/mol)||39.997|
|Packaging||HDPE Plastic Bottle|
Safety and Handling
- Sodium hydroxide, 30% solution, d=1,33
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium hydroxide