missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Sodium Hydroxide, 98%, BAKER ANALYZED, J.T.Baker™
Click to view available options
- Label provides an actual Lot Analysis as a guarantee of purity and consistency
- Analytical methods used for these determinations are based on standard test procedures described in technical publications
- Improvements developed by J.T.Baker are employed to achieve a higher degree of reliability
|Aluminum (Al)||Max. 5 ppm|
|Calcium (Ca)||Max. 5 ppm|
|Chloride||Max. 10 ppm|
|Density||2.13g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Percent Purity||Min. 98%|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||Max. 5 ppm|
|Iron (Fe)||Max. 5 ppm|
|Nickel (Ni)||Max. 5 ppm|
|Phosphate||Max. 5 ppm|
|Potassium (K)||Max. 0.05%|
|Sulfate||Max. 5 ppm|
|Total Nitrogen||Max. 35 ppm|
|Chemical Name or Material||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Show More Show Less|
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.