Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Caps
Prevent leakage under demanding conditions. These screw-cap tube caps with o-rings are optimized for secure short-term storage in low temperatures.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3471Y
Additional Details : Weight : 3.33000kg
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Caps Design
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for convenience--the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples
- Tethered screw cap with O-ring: Natural
|100% Virgin Polypropylene (Cap), Ethylene Propylene Rubber Diene Monomer (O-ring)|
|500 x pk, 10 pk x cs, 5000 x cs. Single Bagged. ZipLock bag.|
|Low Nucleic Acid and Protein Binding & Low Enzyme Inhibition|
|Cold Storage: -80° to +95°C. Liquid Nitrogen: Short term Vapor Phase & Quick Flash Freeze acceptable, not recommmended for LN2 submersion storage|
|25,000 x g|
|Screw Cap with O-ring, Yellow, Non-Sterile cap only no tube|
|Non-Sterile Free of: Rnase/Dnase, DNA, Pyrogen & Endotoxin|
|Manual/Hand Torque: Standard: 0.125 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 1.412 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm. Automated/Robotic Torque Standard: 1.312 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 14.83 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
Screw cap micro tubes and caps are not recommended for autoclave. Sterile options available.
Not intended to submerge and store in liquid phase LN2.