Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Dip-Slides™ Industrial
Make colony counting simple for aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, coliform bacteria and Enterobacteriaceae with the Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Dip-Slides™ Industrial.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ GFD07A
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Make colony counting simple for aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, coliform bacteria and Enterobacteriaceae with the easily disposable Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Dip-Slides™ Industrial. Simple-to-use for the operator and where laboratory facilities are limited, the Dip Slide is coated on both sides with a solid culture medium with the opportunity for different media to be carried on each side, making the process time- and cost-effective.Originally designed to determine bacterial counts on urine specimens, dip slides have been modified over the years by making the device double-sided, with one side a medium for Gram positive species and the other side a medium for Gram negatives. With these dip slides, the process for colony counting is time- and cost-effective, allowing exposure of the specimens to two different media simultaneously.
- Slide is made of easily disposable plastic with raised edges to ensure an even thickness of culture medium
- Molded grid allows for easier colony counting
- Slide is shaped to ensure drainage of fluid from the slide
- Cap forms a convenient handle by which it may be held without risk of touching the culture medium
- Bacteria, fungal and yeast charts are included, make examining growth simple for the operator and where laboratory facilities are limited
|15°C to 25°C|
|Dip Slide Plate Count Agar / Plate Count Agar|