Guanidine Hydrochloride (Colorless-to-White Crystals), Fisher BioReagents™
For isolation of RNA from cell extracts
Brand: Fisher Bioreagents BP178-500
Additional Details : CAS Number : 50-01-1 Weight : 0.55000kg
For isolation of RNA from cell extractsGuanidine Hydrochloride is a strong protein-denaturing agent used in the isolation of RNA from cell extracts. RNase activity is inhibited in the presence of this reagent.
Safety and Handling
- Guanidine hydrochloride, without anticaking agent
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.