Falcon™ In Vitro Fertilization Plasticware
Falcon™ IVF plasticware for manipulation and observation of ova and embryos. Design features a sterile, flat, optically clear, single use device.
Brand: Falcon™ 353653
Additional Details : Weight : 4.47300kg
Note: The lids of the Falcon™ IVF Products are not certified nonembryotoxic.
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- US FDA-cleared Class II medical device
- Nonembryotoxic, Nonpyrogenic, Noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture (TC)-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Low-wall dish is not TC-treated (not wettable) for optimal media droplet consistency
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- Flat dish bottoms for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging, Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
|60 x 15 mm One-well Dish|