Applied Biosystems™ AmpliTaq™ 360 DNA Polymerase
Amplifies vast range of DNA sequence contexts when used with enhanced AmpliTaq 360 Buffer and 360 GC Enhancer
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4398818
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00680kg
When used with enhanced 360 Buffer, ultra-pure enzyme, reduces false positive results, amplifies low-level target sequences, and promotes amplification of variety of templates including those from bacterial and human genomes for excellent specificity, reproducibility and yield across broad range of targets. Compared to original AmpliTaq DNA polymerase, AmpliTaq 360 polymerase is purified by an additional proprietary separation process which reduces contaminating bacterial DNA sequences from the enzyme preparation.
- Reduces false positive results
- Amplifies low-level target sequences
- Combined with proprietary AmpliTaq 360 Buffer Kit, promotes amplification of variety of templates including those from bacterial and human genomes
- Optimized for the broadest range of targets–from everyday to challenging
- Unmatched sensitivity and yield
- Market-leading GC enhancer for robust amplification of GC-rich sequences
- Achieves highest quality sequencing data
- Less waste, sustainable packaging
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license, and trademark information.
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Routine PCR
|5' - 3'|
|AmpliTaq™ 360 DNA Polymerase|
|5 kb or less|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.