Cole-Parmer™ Ultrapure Application Filter Cartridges
Tolerant to an accumulated exposure of 10 hours. Filters may also be sanitized with compatible chemical agents.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 06479-24
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- These cartridges are autoclavable to 250°F 121°C) and in-line sterilizable to 257°F (125°C) for up to 30-minute cycles
- Tolerant to an accumulated exposure of 10 hours
- Filters may also be sanitized with compatible chemical agents
- Suitable to 180°F (82°C) at 10psid
- The cartridges comply with U.S. CFR Title 21 guidelines for repeated food contact, comply with USP Class VI, 121°C Plastics guidelines
- Pass the MEM Elution Cytotoxicity Test
- Aqueous extracts contain less than 0.25 EU/mL
- Made of resin-bonded borosilicate glass microfibers that do not leach flavor-altering substances
- Meet NSF Standard 53 for the reduction of cysts
- Ideal as prefilters to protect membrane filter/RO systems
- Multi-Layer Nylon Cartridges.
- These consist of two pleated nylon membranes with the top acting as a prefilter to increase cartridge life and efficiency.
- Glass Microfiber Cartridges
- Made of resin-bonded borosilicate glass microfibers that do not leach flavor-altering substances. Meet NSF Standard 53 for the reduction of cysts. Ideal as prefilters to protect membrane filter/RO systems.
- Polypropylene (PP) Cartridges
- Thermally bonded high-purity PP fiber. Economical for a chemically inert media with high dirtloading capacity. Suitable for air/gas filtration; FDA-acceptable. Hydrophobic; prewet before liquid filtration.
- Pleated PTFE Cartridges
- Clean room-constructed using thermal welding instead of adhesives or additives. Ideal for the more aggressive liquid or air/gas filtration applications. Hydrophobic; prewet before liquid filtration.
- Semiconductor Cartridges
- Single-layer PES membrane over PP core. Each is flushed with high-purity water to leach less than 5 ppb TOC and less than 5 ppb trace metals. Ideal for any highpurity chemical or DI water application.
|Double open end glass fiber filter cartridge, 3.0µm|
|Ultrapure Application Filter Cartridge|