Tin(II) chloride dihydrate, 98+%, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 222661000
Additional Details : CAS Number : 10025-69-1 Weight : 0.15000kg Transport : UN number : 3260 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Tin(II) chloride dihydrate|
|Solubility in water: 1187g/L (20°C). Other solubilities: soluble in alkalies and hcl,soluble in tartaric acid,alcohol,ethyl acetate,and glacial acetic acid|
|Solubility in water: 1187g/L (20°C). Other solubilities: soluble in alkalies and hcl, soluble in tartaric acid, alcohol, ethyl acetate, and glacial acetic acid|
|37.0°C to 38.0°C|
|98.0 to 103% (Iodimetry)|
|01,1113; 02,389; 05,631; 06,554; 11,480; 13,298; 15,309; 16,68|
|Stannous chloride dihydrate|
|Adhering Crystalline Powder or Crystals and Chunks|
Safety and Handling
- Tin(II) chloride dihydrate
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only