Thermo Scientific™ Phire™ Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix
Amplify DNA directly from variety of human and animal samples with no prior purification with Phire Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ F170S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
The Phire Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix has been developed for amplification of DNA directly from a wide variety of tissues obtained from mice, human, fish, birds and insects. The Master Mix containing Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase is specially formulated to perform PCR in the presence of different animal tissue-derived inhibitors such as collagen, melanin and eumelanin (hair, skin) or myoglobin (muscle). The kit also includes Thermo Scientific DNARelease Additive, which can be used to improve the release of DNA from difficult tissues.
•Direct PCR – sample is added directly to PCR reaction, therefore therese is no need for time-consuming and expensive DNA purification steps
•Dilution & Storage protocol available – allows tens of PCR reactions from one tiny sample and allows re-testing
•Specially engineered Phire DNA polymerase – extremely short PCR protocol times
•Master Mix format with premixed gel loading dye – minimizes possibility of cross-contamination, reduces sample handling and allows direct loading on gel
• Transgene detection
• Knockout analysis
• 2X Phire Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix
•Reaction voume with dilution & storage protocol: 20 μL
•Reaction voume with direct protocol: 50 μL
• Dilution Buffer
• DNARelease Additive
• Universal control primer mix (25 μM each)
• Water, nuclease- free
• O'GeneRuler Express DNA Ladder
|Genotyping, Transgene detection, Knockout analysis, Sequencing|
|250 x 20μL Reactions|
|2X Phire Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix, Dilution Buffer, DNARelease Additive, Universal control primer mix (25μM each), nuclease- free Water, O'GeneRuler Express DNA Ladder|
|Store all components of kit at -20deg.C upon arrival. The Dilution Buffer can also be stored at 4deg.C once it is thawed.|
Safety and Handling
- Phire Tissue Direct PCR Master Mix/DNARelease Additive
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Proteinase, tritirachium album serine