Thermo Scientific™ Luminaris Color HRM qPCR Master Mix
Luminaris Color HRM Master Mix is a convenient ready-to-use master mix designed for accurate detection of DNA sequence variations using High Resolution Melt analysis method.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K1032BID
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09000kg
- High performance on most real-time instruments with HRM capabilities
- Dual-color system for easy reaction setup
- Superior discrimination of all four SNP classes
- High sensitivity - accurate results from 30 copies of genomic DNA
- Exceptional stability of fully assembled reaction - for high-throughput applications
- Optimized for PikoReal Real-Time System and software
|Genotyping & genomic profiling, real time PCR (qPCR), SNP genotyping, mutation discovery (gene scanning), heterozygosity screening, bacterial genotyping, CpG methylation analysis|
|Store at -20°C.|
|10 x 1.25mL Luminaris Color HRM Master Mix (2X) includes chemically modified Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, EvaGreen™ fluorescent dye, dNTPs and MgCl2 in an optimized PCR buffer with a blue dye; 3 x 1.25mL 40X Yellow Sample Buffer with a yellow dye; 10 x 1.25mL Nuclease-free water|
|1250 x 20μL reactions|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.