Buerkle™ Telescopic Rod
Telescopic Rod is a versatile sampling system with exchangeable tools for a wide range of applications.
Brand: Buerkle™ 5355-0300
Additional Details : Weight : 0.74100kg
- Different tools can be attached to the telescopic rod
- The tools (angular beaker, pendulum beaker, bottle holder, stainless steel beaker and dip net) are attached to the telescopic rod by a practical snap-in joint
- Ideal for sampling from baths, tanks, shafts, open water courses etc
- Sampling depths down to 6 m can be reached with the adjustable telescopic aluminium rod
- The telescopic rods cannot be rotated radially, which means even better handling
- The individual rods have been provided with an end stop, this means that one rod cannot accidentally slip out of another rod
- Telescopic rod 5355-0280, extremely short model – yet extendable up to 280 cm. Fits into every car boot!
- Springs made of stainless steel
|Industry and water treatment, ideal for sampling from baths, tanks, shafts, open water courses, used with telescope sampler|
|115 to 300cm (Adjustable)|