Cole-Parmer™ Standard Three-Prong Extension Clamps
Securely hold flasks, beakers and burettes with these extension clamps. Standard Three-Prong Extension Clamps feature an innovative closed yoke design that minimizes contamination and corrosion of internal components and is easier to clean and decontaminate.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 08021-32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionDesign allows use of the clamp’s full depth – no springs or internal workings to get in the way. Choose single adjustment style for standard use where one prong or “finger” is adjusted using a wing nut, while the other prong remains stationary or for a more versatile clamp choose the dual adjustment style. Utilizing thumbscrews, both prongs are easily adjusted over a wider range. The prong height for these clamps make them ideal for use in holding and securing glassware with precision ground glass joints.
- Available in 3 sizes, small, medium, and large
- Constructed of nickel plated zinc
- Supplied with non-slip vinyl sleeves or for temperatures above 100°C, fiberglass covers
- Ideal for irregularly shaped objects
- An additional holder must be purchased in order to attach clamps to lab-frames, support stands or other apparatus
|Nickel Plated Zinc|