DWK Life Sciences Measuring Pipette, from Soda-lime Glass, Class B, Type 3, amber diffusion print
Graduated pipettes are used to absorb different quantities of liquid and to deliver them in the same or in different sizes.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 243441108
Additional Details : Weight : 0.28800kg
Pipettes are used for precise measurement and decanting of liquids. Graduated pipettes allow different amounts of liquid to be absorbed and dispensed in the same or in different sizes. Adjustment is made to drain (Ex) for + 20°C reference temperature. The tolerances for the volume content of calibratable pipettes correspond to the error limits of the German weights and measures regulations as well as ISO and DIN. The pipettes are made of soda-lime glass and comply with class B. The scale is amber and the numbering takes place from top to bottom.
- Calibration is based on the poured out volume (Ex) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- The blow-out allows different quantities of liquids to be held and dispensed in portions of the same size
- Numbering from the top down (zero at top)
- With cotton plug
- Fired-on, highly durable amber print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class B
|Accurate Measurement and Decanting of Liquids; Volumetric Measurement; Absorption and Delivery of Partial Quantities of Liquids|
|± 0.008 mL|