Sartorius™ Smooth Filter Paper Discs, Grade 3-HW
Use for routine qualitative analyses and technical applications. Sartorius™ Smooth Filter Paper Discs, Grade 3-HW can be used for pressure and vacuum filtration. Ultra-pure filters are available in filter disc format in a variety of diameters.
Brand: Sartorius™ FT-3-303-185
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionThese smooth filter paper discs are used for routine qualitative analyses, such as clarification and determination of substances. The discs feature a center hole for technical applications. Filters are wet-strengthened, so they are suitable for pressure or vacuum filtration.
- Made of refined pulp and cotton linters with a α-cellulose content greater than 95%
- Pure, technical filter paper with an ash content of 0.1 to 0.15%
- Grade 3-HW filters feature the following characteristics:
- Medium to wide pore for a moderately-fast filtering rate
- Wet burst resistance of 15kPa
- Basis weight of 65g/m2
- Non-sterile and bulk packed
|8 to 12μm|
|Cotton Linters and Refined Pulp|
|For qualitative-technical analyses, used for routine analyses like clarification, determination of substances, but also as discs with a center hole for technical applications|
|Qualitative, Technical, Smooth|