Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Signature Series Hematoxylin 7211
Yield results that exceed those of Gill or Harris Hematoxylins with this uniquely formulated product.
Brand: Epredia™ 7211
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7732-18-5 Weight : 2.49478kg
- No filtration required
- Stains up to 2500 slides per pint
- Crisp, well-defined nuclear detail
Available in 5 liter packaging
- Reduces plastic by 90%
- Increases stain stability
- Reduces messy stain spills
- Saves 35% storage space versus traditional packaging
Safety and Handling
- Hematoxylin 7211
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.