Perchloric Acid Solution 0.1M (0.1N), NIST Standard Solution Ready To Use, for Volumetric Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
ClHO4, CAS Number-7601-90-3, unii-v561v90bg2, ueberchlorsaeure, perchlorsaeure, perchloric acid, hclo4, hyperchloric acid, perchloric acid acid by mass forbidden, perchloric acid, acs reagent, perchloric acid, 1L, CHEBI:29221, Colorless, VLTRZXGMWDSKGL-UHFFFAOYSA-N, 11325, 100.454
|Packaging||HDPE plastic bottle|
- Perchloric acid, 0.1 M solution in acetic acid
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.