Motic™ BA410E Microscope
Designed for multiple disciplines including educational, clinical and research applications. Motic™ BA410E Microscope offers professional quality with a full complement of accessories.
Brand: Motic™ 1100100402972
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Infinity CCIS™ optics.
- Observation tube Siedentopf type, phototube 30°, F.N. 22
- Interpupillary distance 48-75mm.
- Eyepieces: high-eyepoint N-WF 10x/22mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces.
- Reversed sextuple nosepiece.
- Objectives CCIS EC-H Plan 4x, 10x, 40x-S, 100x-S-Oil.
- Low-position coaxial, rackless mechanical stage with ceramic insert (right hand control).
- Achromat swing-out condenser, N.A. 0.90/0.13, with iris diaphragm.
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 12V/50W or 12V/100W with external lamp house and intensity control.
- Auto-off and light memory function when changing the magnification.
- Universal power supply, 100-240V (CE).
- Includes: 45mm blue filter, immersion oil (5mL), power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, arm rest, spare fuse.
- Optionally available: phase-contrast (Ph 1,2,3), DF 10x-40x, polarization, plan fluor objectives, epi-fluorescence, multi-head viewing system.
|CCIS EC-H Plan 4x, 10x, 40x-S, 100x-S-Oil|
|Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13 with iris diaphragm.|
|Koehler illumination quartz halogen 12V/50W with external lamp house and intensity control.|
|45mm (OD) blue filter, immersion oil (5mL), power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, arm rest, spare fuse|
|High-Eyepoint N-WF 10x/22mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces.|
|Reversed sextuple nosepiece.|