Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Disposable Polypropylene Robotic Reservoirs
Increase walk-away time and assay efficiency with these disposable polypropylene robotic reservoirs, available as a standard microplate format with 300mL volume.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 1200-2300
Additional Details : Weight : 1.97100kg
Increase walk-away time and assay efficiency with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Disposable Polypropylene Robotic Reservoirs. Featuring a standard microplate format with 300mL volume, the convoluted design minimizes dead volume and has baffles to reduce splashing. The flat bottom version is designed to meet a variety of assay needs in both manual and automated environments.
- Convoluted bottom design is most effective with a 96-well format.
- Flat Bottom design can be used with single, six-, 12-, 96-, 384- and 1536-well formats.
- Polypropylene construction withstands robotic liquid handling, making it easier to run automated assays and increasing walk-away time.
- Reservoir is compatible with most robotic arms, plate stackers (hotels), plate cranes, and platform configurations.
- Reservoir volume is 300mL (345mL brim capacity), with molded-in graduations every 100mL.
- Reservoir is nestable for easy automated stacking and handling.
|American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|3.4 x 5 x 1.75 in. (86 x 128 x 43 mm)|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.