Fisherbrand™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes Sterile Filter
Fisherbrand™ Mixed Celluloses Esters Membranes Sterile Filters are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07020kg
- Widely used membranes in analytical and research applications
- Naturally hydrophilic, biologically inert and offer thermal stability
- Characterized by smoother and more uniform surface than pure nitrocellulose membrane which facilitates particles detection, and high retention level
- Gridded membranes are used in many microbiological techniques include colony counting after incubation
|Microdialysis of DNA and Proteins, clarification of aqueous solutions during microbiological analysis, identification of Nucleic Acids|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
Safety and Handling
- MBNE MCE WHIT/N 47MM .22µm
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use powder to extinguish.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose