Cytiva Fiber-Tip Pen for REC-111/REC-112
Available in blue short-nib or red long-nib options. Cytiva Fiber-Tip Pen for REC-111/REC-112 are non-smear, disposable pens for use in single-channel and/or double-channel paper chart recorders in Cytiva chromatography systems.
Brand: Cytiva 18-1004-23
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01700kg
DescriptionREC 111 (Mfr. No. 18-1132-32) and REC 112 (Mfr. No. 18-1132-33) are high quality, flat-bed paper recorders that use a null balancing potentiometric system. They can accommodate a range of input voltages, offer a selection of chart speeds, and allow many functions to be remotely controlled. The recorders have sophisticated features such as electric pen lift, grid and home functions, forward and reversed paper feed.
- Non-smear, disposable pens give clear, accurate traces for instance evaluation
- REC 111 is a single-channel recorder that uses one replaceable blue short-nib pen
- REC 112 is a dual-channel recorder that uses both a blue short-nib and red long-nib pen
- The positions of the two independent pens (REC 112) represent the levels of the corresponding inputs
- In the dual-channel recorder, the pen of channel 1 is always 2.5mm behind the pen of channel 2
- Response time: 0.2 sec (2.55 to 97.5% FSD)
|Response time: 0.2 sec (2.55 to 97.5% FSD)|
|Recording of chromatography applications using paper chart recorders|
|Fiber tip pen|