Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ Green Nitrile Ambidextrous Gloves
Kimtech™ Green Nitrile Ambidextrous Gloves offer superb protection with an environmentally-friendly glove thickness of just 0.06 mm. The comfortable design is powder- and latex-free and guards against a number of common contaminants.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 99851
Additional Details : Weight : 1.02600kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- Nitrile construction results in gloves that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature better protection against a wider range of contaminants, including viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Gloves are anti-static to protect the wearer and equipment, ambidextrous and the thin construction enables reduced storage space, waste and environmental impact.
- A textured finish enhances grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Food contact approved
|0.09mm Middle finger, 0.06mm palm, 0.04mm cuff|
|CE 0120 PPE Category III product classified by EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC, Tested in accordance with the EN Norms EN420:2003, Protection: EN374-1 EN374-2, EN455-1,-2,-3,-4, ISO 16604 procedure B:2004, EN1149-5:2003, AQL 0.65 G1 I, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, FDA CFR 21 part 820|
|PPE Category III|
|Ideal for use in lower risk laboratory applications|
|Puncture and abrasion, chemicals, virus|