Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Sterling™ Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves
Improved packaging to deliver 50% more gloves per case than traditional gloves. Kimberly Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Sterling™ Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 11822
Additional Details : Weight : 5.85000kg
- Efficient, environmentally-friendly construction and cleanroom-ready packaging that minimises waste without compromising safety.
- The fully sterilized nitrile material is stronger and leaner than latex, and features certified protection against a wide range of contaminants, including viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and gray in color with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- ASTMD6978-05 cytotoxic drugs splash protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility avaialble online
|EN ISO 374-1:2016; EN 374-4:2003; EN ISO 374-5:2016; ASTMD6978-05|
|ASTM D 6319, AQL 1.5, Class 10, EN 420-2003|