Hydrochloric Acid, 37%, Certified AR for Analysis, d=1.18, Fisher Chemical™
Use promo code "16498" to get your promotional price.
ClH, CAS Number-7647-01-0, spirits of salt, hydrogen chloride, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen chloride hcl, chlorohydric acid, chlorwasserstoff, chloorwaterstof, muriatic acid, acide chlorhydrique, anhydrous hydrochloric acid, 2.5L, 57 deg.C, CHEBI:17883, Colorless, 36.46g/mol
- Hydrochloric acid
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Hydrochloric acid