Cole-Parmer™ Hammond™ Desiccant
Choose indicating or non-indicating desiccant—indicating desiccant starts blue, then turns pink when regeneration or renewal is necessary. Use Hammond™; Drierite™ Desiccant (anhydrous calcium sulfate) in desiccators, drying columns or drying tubes.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 07193-25
Additional Details : Weight : 5.50000kg
- Indicating desiccant drying capacity is 10 to 14% of its weight for water and gases
- Non-indicating desiccant drying capacity is 6% of its weight for water and gases
|Non-Indicating Drierite Desiccant|
|Used in Desiccators, Drying Columns, or Drying Tubes|
Safety and Handling
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H360F-May damage fertility.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : cobalt dichloride