Gibco™ IL6 Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Interleukin 6 (IL6) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMC0061
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionIL6 is a pleiotropic cytokine involved in several cellular processes including inflammation, hematopoeisis, and immune response.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of mouse B9 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|Immunology, Stem Cell Research, Inflammation, Bone Research|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.