Gibco™ Human IL-21 Recombinant Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 21 (IL21) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC0215
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05250kg
DescriptionIL21 R, is a type I cytokine receptor and is most closely related to IL-2 Rb and IL-4 Ra. The IL21/IL21 R interaction appears to play important roles in B- and T-cell proliferation after antigen stimulation and NK cell maturation.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent secretion of Interferon gamma by human natural killer lymphoma NK-92 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|Immunology, Signal Transduction, Virology, Angiogenesis, Drug Development, Oncology|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.