Gibco™ IFN-γ Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Interferon-γ (IFN-γ) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMC4033
UNSPSC : 12352202
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionIFN-γ is involved in many biological processes such as inducing the secretion of TNF-α and stimulating the release of reactive oxygen species from macrophages. It is also involved with bone growth and inhibits bone resorption. It is anti-viral and anti-parasitic and inhibits the proliferation of cells.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined in a dose response cytostasis assay of the mouse cell line WeHi279, as measured by the reduction of MTS
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Cell Signaling|
|Store at-68° to -85°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|