Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) HiTrap™ Capto™ Q IEX Columns
Strong quaternary ammonium (Q) anion exchanger
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 11-0013-03
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.09760kg
- High-throughput medium for capture and intermediate purification
- For process-scale purification
- Combined properties of high binding capacity, high flowrate and low back-pressure properties reduce process cycle times and improve productivity
- Rigid agarose matrix enables high bed heights and purification of viscous samples at high flowrates
- High dynamic binding capacity is achieved through dextran surface extender coating on the agarose matrix
|HiTrap Capto Q|
|5 x 5mL|
|Highly cross-linked agarose with dextran surface extender|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
|HiTrap Capto Q chromatography column is prepacked with a strong anion exchange modern resin for small scale protein purification.|
|< 20 mL/min.|
Safety and Handling
- hitrap capto Q 5ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol