Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM, 1.078g/mL
For density gradient centrifugation preparations of mononuclear cells from peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM is a range of sterile, ready-to-use density gradient media manufactured under a Quality Management System.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-5442-02
247.95 EUR valid until 2021-02-28
Use promo code "14802" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 1.34608kg
- Manufactured under a Quality Management certified to ISO13485:2003
- Sterile and ready-to-use; stable for at least 3 years when stored correctly
- Low levels of endotoxin (<0.12 EU/mL) secured and tested
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM
- Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.084
- Can be used for isolating a broad range of human mononuclear cells including those of a higher density and for separating blood cells from mice or rats.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.073
- Can be used when isolating lower-density human mononuclear cells (e.g., mesenchymal stromal cells or monocytes).
|6 x 100 mL|
|Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.|
|< 0.12 EU/mL|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|