Cole-Parmer™ Flexelene™ 135 C Tubing
Use Flexelene 135 C for processes or lab work that require stringent certifications
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 96181-16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- ADI- and DEHP-free for the highest level of purity in your process.
- Flexelene 135C is an ideal tubing for pharmaceutical, biotech, life science, research, and general-purpose lab applications.
- Translucent, with no plasticizers, latex, or vinyl acetate.
- Flexelene 135 C is also animal-derived ingredient-free.
- Flexible tubing made of non-allergenic materials.
- Ultra-low extractables and leachables.
- FDA compliant and meets USP Class VI requirements.
- Flexelene 135 C includes only additives approved in accordance with EP 3.1.3 and 3.1.6.
- Base resin conforms with EC directive 202/72/EC.
- Designed with the needs of bioprocessing and the pharmaceutical industry in mind.
- Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, e-beam or gamma irradiation.
|Made with no plasticizers, latex, or vinyl acetate, Flexelene 135 C is also animal-derived ingredient-free. This flexible tubing is made of non-allergenic materials and offers ultra-low extractables and leachables.|
|Flexelene 135C is an ideal tubing for pharmaceutical, biotech, life science, research, and general-purpose lab applications.|
|Autoclave, ethylene oxide, e-beam, or gamma irradiation.|