Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem and 0.25 in. LCD Screen
Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and semisolids
25.35 EUR valid until 2021-04-30
Use promo code "14803" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06300kg
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem are resistant to acids, bases and solvents. Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and semisolids.
- Short-stem piercing models are ideal for carrying in a pocket
- Longer probes are excellent for measuring sample temperatures while stirring in deep vessels or water baths
- Thermometers with longer sampling rates allow thermometer to be removed from sample before reading—ideal when display is difficult to read in measuring position
- For use in cuvets, soil, incubators, petroleum products and foods
- Traceable to standards provided by NIST
- Waterproof thermometers (see Models 14-648-43, -44) are ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas and field use
- 0.375 in. LCD screen thermometers available (see Cat. No.14-648-47); also available with protective guards (see Cat. Nos. 06-664-32 and 06-664-30)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|-50°C to +300°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Measuring temperature in soil, cuvettes, test tubes, food products, incubators and petroleum hydrocarbons|
|Stainless steel probe, Probe cover and Silver oxide battery|