DyNAmo ColorFlash SYBR™ DyNAmo ColorFlash SYBR Green qPCR Kit
Offers equal performance to the DyNAmo Flash SYBR Green qPCR Kit. In addition, it incorporates an innovative multi-color system that ensures correct pipetting.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ F416XL
1375.00 EUR valid until 2023-06-09
Use promo code "20841" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 2.28610kg
The 2X master mix contains a blue dye, and a separate sample buffer contains a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green. Using this patent-pending multicolor system, pipetting of both the master mix and the sample can be easily monitored. This significantly decreases the risk for pipetting errors during reaction setup, especially when using white reaction vessels. The dyes do not affect the specificity or sensitivity of qPCR assays.
- Colored reagents minimize the risk of pipetting errors during reaction set up, especially beneficial when using white reaction vessels
- Extremely fast protocols due to combined annealing and extension step of only 15 sec.
- Specific and sensitive detection of a wide range of template concentrations
- dUTP included in the 2X master mix allows the use of UNG for prevention of carry-over contamination
• 25 x 1 mL DyNAmo ColorFlash SYBR Green qPCR Mix (2X)
• 1 x 1.25 mL 50X ROX dye, 25µM
• 5 x 1 mL 40X sample buffer solution with yellow dye
Store at -20°C
|DyNAmo ColorFlash SYBR Green qPCR Kit|
|Real Time PCR SYBR Master Mix|
|25 x 1 mL|
|Tbr DNA polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, BioRad CFX96™, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, Roche LightCycler 480, 5700 Sequence Detection System, StepOnePlus™ System, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, Corbett RotorGene, StepOne™ System, Stratagene Mx4000, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx3000P, MJ Opticon, MJ Chromo4, Cepheid SmartCycler|
|2500 Reactions of 20 μL, 1000 reactions of 50 μL|
|2X (DyNAmo ColorFlash SYBR Green qPCR), 50X (ROX Dye), 40X (Sample Buffer Solution with Yellow Dye)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.