DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Reagent Bottle, Wide Neck, Clear
Classic wide-neck, glass-stoppered reagent bottles.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 211852403
Additional Details : Weight : 1.40000kg
The classical stoppered reagent bottles are moulded from DURAN™ borosilicate 3.3 Type 1 glass, and are suitable for the storage of liquid and solid chemicals and reagents. The bottles feature a wide conical ground joint neck and comply with ISO 4796-2. The wider neck is more convenient for handling powders. The glass stopper provides an excellent seal that protects the contents from evaporation, oxidation, and contamination. The bottles have a Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability and a marking field in permanent white enamel.
- Easy access to the bottle contents due to the wide diameter of the bottle neck
- All borosilicate glass components and therefore suitable for storage of aggressive materials
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic print
|Storage of Air Sensitive Reagents, Pharmaceuticals, and Chemicals; Storage of Hygroscopic Liquids and Pharmaceuticals; Transport and Shipping of Samples|
|Neck with standard ground joint and glass flat-headed stopper|
|Borosilicate Glass (3.3)|