DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Protect Laboratory Bottle, Protect coated, Clear, With DIN Thread, Plastic Safetry Coated, Graduated, Bottle Only
Multifunctional glass laboratory bottles with protective safety coating.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218053606
Additional Details : Weight : 2.20000kg
DURAN™ Original GL laboratory bottles have become the gold standard of multifunctional laboratory bottles since their introduction in 1972. The protect safety-coated version of the bottles combining the best of both worlds: virtually inert USP/EP Type I borosilicate glass 3.3 glass on the inside and a protective safety plastic layer on the outside. The bottles are moulded from high-purity, clear, glass that is then coated with a clear PU plastic coating to reduce the hazards of broken glass and liquid splashes in the event of breakage. A combination of high-performance materials and robust ISO 4796-1 design provides a long working life. The bottles feature an easy-to-read graduated volume scale, and marking field in permanent white enamel. Permanent Retrace Code on each bottle for manufacturing lot traceability. The protect safety coating meets the requirements of ASTM E1522, and is fully autoclavable at 121 or 134°C.
- The coating provides scratch, leak* and splinter* protection (* only applies to bottles 5000 ml and less)
- Highly resistance, long service-life coating
- Standardised GL-thread and matching cap system for particularly tight sealing and simple, clean pouring out
- UV protection up to approx. 380 nm due to external coating
- Complete with screw cap (PP, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic print
- Sizes 10 and 25 ml with specially shaped glass edge for improved pouring out whereby an additional plastic pouring ring is not required
|Without screw cap and pouring ring|
|Autoclaving of Media and Reagents; Preparation of Media and Reagents; Sample Collection, Storage, and Transport|
|Borosilicate Glass (3.3), Polyurethane, Polypropylene|