DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Original Laboratory Bottle, Amber, with DIN 168-1 Thread, USP / EP (3.2.1) Light Transmission, Graduated, Bottle Only
The gold standard for multifunctional glass laboratory bottles.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218062902
Additional Details : Weight : 1.60000kg
DURAN™ Original GL laboratory bottles have become the gold standard of multifunctional laboratory bottles since their introduction in 1972. The bottles are moulded from high-purity, amber, USP/EP Type I DURAN™ borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack. A combination of high-performance materials and robust ISO 4796-1 design provides a long working life. The addition of a fused, external amber layer ensures that light sensitive contents are protected from the effects of photodegradation. The protection against ultra-violet light meets international USP/EP standards and lasts the lifetime of the bottle. The amber bottles feature an easy-to-read graduated volume scale, and marking field in permanent white enamel. Permanent Retrace Code on each bottle for manufacturing lot traceability. DURAN™ Original amber bottles are supplied with or without iconic blue polypropylene cap and drip-free pouring ring for use up to 140°C. All components are fully autoclavable at 121 or 134°C.
- Standardised GL-thread and matching cap system for particularly tight sealing and simple, clean pouring out
- UV protection up to approx. 500 nm due to external colouration
- The only external application of the colour ensures that internal surfaces have standard DURAN™ glass properties
- Very durable and chemically resistant amber colour
- Complete with blue screw cap (PP, integral lip seal) and pouring ring (PP) for drip-free pouring and clean, safe working
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic print
- Sizes 10 and 25 ml with specially shaped glass edge for improved pouring out whereby an additional plastic pouring ring is not required
|Without screw cap and pouring ring from PP (blue)|
|Preparation of Light-Sensitive Materials; Storage of Light-Sensitive Materials; Transport and Shipping of Light-Sensitive Materials; Autoclaving of Media and Reagents|
|Borosilicate Glass (3.3), Polypropylene|