CPC™ Plastic Quick-Disconnect Fittings
Detach these fittings with a simple press of the thumb latch. CPC™ Plastic Quick-Disconnect Fittings are ideal for use with corrosive fluids. Polycarbonate and polysulfone materials pass all physicochemical, cytotoxicity, leachables and extractables tests.
Brand: CPC™ 31311-68
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
CPC Series couplings assure secure connections, and are easy to operate—even with gloved hands. They are reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability.
- Material: Medical-grade ABS, polycarbonate and polysulfone
- Tubing Range: 1/4 and 3/8 in. I.D. (6.4 to 9.5mm)
- Fow Rate: Cv∽5.5 (79.25) max.
- Ergonomic thumb latch
- Audible 'click' when connected
- USP Class VI materials
- Can be sterilized by autoclave, EtO, e-beam, or gamma
- Coupling halves can be rotated when connected
- Tapered barb
- BSE/TSE free materials
- Cell culture media packaging and transfer lines
- Harvest and collection applications
- Buffer solutions
- Tube sets
- Urology drainage/collection systems
- Hypo/hyperthermia blankets
|USP Class VI, ADCF|