Corning™ Disposable Vacuum Filter/Storage Systems
Features printed funnels that identify membrane type and product number for easy product product identification. Corning™ Disposable Vacuum Filter/Storage Systems provide a complete solution for your filtering needs. The system consists of a polystyrene filter funnel joined by an adapter ring to a removable polystyrene storage bottle with a separate sterile polyethylene cap.
Brand: Corning™ 431154
Additional Details : Weight : 1.35000kg
Receiver easily unscrews from unit and can be sealed with a plug cap for filtrate storage.
- Radiation sterilized and certified nonpyrogenic
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment
- Receiver bottles feature easy-grip sides for improved handling
- Units are color coded by membrane type and labeled with both membrane material and pore size
- All membrane types are tissue culture compatible, and heat-sealed to the support grid to maximize flowrate, and reduce foaming and protein denaturization
- NYL, CN and PES membranes are detergent-free
- Models with 150mL funnel contain 42 × 42mm square membrane filter
- 250mL funnel contains 49.5 × 49.5mm square membrane filter
- 500mL funnel contains 63 × 63mm square membrane filter
- 1000mL funnel contains 79 × 79mm square membrane filter
- Cellulose acetate (CA)—For low protein binding
- Nylon (NYL)—For low extractables
- Cellulose nitrate (CN)—For general-purpose filtration
- Polyethersulfone (PES)—For fast flowrates and low protein binding
Not for parenteral use.
|Cellulose acetate membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media|
|Vacuum Filter System|
|Includes square membrane filter, graduated funnel and receiver of clear polystyrene, polyethylene neck adapter, orange HDPE plug seal|
|4.5cm bottle neck|