Masterflex™ Coiled FEP Tubing
Offers the chemical inertness of our standard FEP tubing combined with the flexibility of a coil
Brand: Masterflex™ 95821-01
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Excellent heat resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Won't deteriorate with age.
- Tubing withstands temperatures from -454 to +400°F (-270 to +205°C).
- Sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide or dry heat.
- Choose the size and length that best fits your application.
- Use tubing with compression fittings.
|Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.|
|Chemical inertness of our standard FEP tubing combined with the flexibility of a coil. FEP tubing has excellent heat resistance, a low coefficient of friction, and won't deteriorate with age.|