missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Chloroform, Stabilized with Amylene, for HPLC, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
Amber glass bottle
- Contains approx. 50ppm amylene as preservative
- Screened for fluorescing and UV-absorbing contaminants to reduce interferences for smoother baselines
- Tested to ensure minimum halogenated residue levels (≤10 ng/L) to demonstrate suitability for pesticide analysis
- Also meets ACS specifications
- Intended for research use only
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
|Vapor Pressure||213mbar at 20°C|
|Viscosity||0.56 mPaS at 20°C|
- Chloroform, stabilized with amylene
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P311-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .