CHEMetrics™ Mercury-Free COD Vials Kits
For use with a digestor block as well as a photometer or spectrophotometer
Brand: CHEMetrics™ K7366
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7664-93-9 Weight : 3.37000kg Transport : UN number : 1830 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Method: Dichromate Reactor Digestion
- Mercury free
- Several test ranges available
|Digestor block as well as a photometer or spectrophotometer|
|0 to 1500ppm|
|150 vials and instruction book|
|Dichromate reactor digestion|
|Determination of the oxidizable organic matter content of wastewater|
|149 (except distilled water)|
Safety and Handling
- COD Vials Kit 0-1500 ppm (HR) Mercury-free
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1B
- Oxidising liquid Category 3
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1A
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H272-May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH208-Contains . May produce an allergic reaction.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .