Honeywell solvents in returnable containers
Reduce your solvent storage, handling, and disposal cost by 98%*
- With no packaging waste, no hazardous disposal costs, and no rinsing done on site, your lab will be greener and more environmentally friendly.
- Solvents in returnable containers take up 50% less space than glass bottles, reducing your storage costs by half.
- Our containers are convenient to transport with easy to grip handles and shatter proof stainless steel construction
- Safer for staff due to minimized fire risk, incidents of spillage, and exposure to hazardous solvents.
Accelerate your research by saving a week of lab time per year*
- Save time testing solvent batches, handling solvent bottles, and connecting and exchanging bottles with your instrument.
- The dispensing accessories enable easy, secure and contamination free direct connections to instruments, or multiple dispensing points.
- After the container is empty, it will be collected and cleaned by Honeywell.
- The returnable containers are filled with Honeywell quality solvents that have excellent lot-to-lot consistency and come with a detailed Certificate of Analysis.
- Honeywell is home to Chromasolv™ high purity solvents for chromatography, which are trusted and relied upon by thousands of scientists, and are referenced in over 6000 peer reviewed publications**.
*Based on usage of 250 cases of 4* 2.5L of solvent per year, compared to a 200L container.
**Source: Google Scholar
Contact us to find out more about how returnable containers can reduce costs and accelerate your research.
So that we only send you the information you need, please complete the below form specifying the required solvents type/grade, the type of packaging you currently use, and your current estimated consumption.
*Solvents in returnable containers cannot be ordered directly through Fisher website